Project Assignment: South /North Luzon Area
1. Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe conditions.
2. Developing measures and assure personnel safety.
3. Investigate accident that have occurred within incident areas and other unsafe conditions on the job site.
4. Ensure preparation and implementation of site safety and Health Plan.
5. Enforce safety guidelines.
6. Promotes safety practices at the jobsite.
7. Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques.
8. Finding the best way to prevent future accidents.
9. Conducts job hazard analysis.
10. Reviews and approves sub-contractor safety plan.
11. Conducts toolbox meeting.
12. Carry out permit to work monitoring and review.
13. Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
14. Conducts safety orientation to newly hired workers to start of work.
• College graduate
• College graduate with at least 3 years working experience as Safety Officer in Construction firm
• Must have safety Training from Government Agencies.
• Knowledge in CAD latest programs is an advantage.
• Can communicate well in English and Tagalog.
• With OHNAP- Occupational Safety and Health Training is advantage.
• Must be able to work under pressure, particularly when faced with a tight deadline.
• Pro-active, organized and have the ability to take initiative.
• Multi-faceted with the ability to be a team player.
• Must be able to work normal hours of Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm, but also be willing to work overtime when necessary.
• Computer literate.